Small successes

ihatework

Visit site
Giant horse had the physio on Thursday so had 2 easy days after. My plan for Sunday was a hack on a long rein before he resumes proper work today. Well he was full of the joys of spring on the way home, so I put him on the bridle. He offered me some LDR so I took it. I then capitalised on it for a couple of mins in the school after and finally really felt his back move under me.

This has only taken 18 months 😱🙈 he is built upright and a good mover so has been the king of faking it to date!

Bartleby.

Visit site
I love this thread because it reminds me that everyone is facing all the same challenges!

Louis has been a perfect solo hacker, but after we moved yards in October to sole use with a companion pony, we have been battling a drop in confidence for both of us. Winter stopped us really getting some momentum, so our small success has been to start getting back out there consistently in the last couple of weeks, in company and alone. Separation anxiety is still an issue, but now we can use the evenings I'm hopeful we'll all be a lot happier with the arrangement, and I'm seeing a big improvement already. And I wouldn't change the set-up we have now for the world!

52546736_10103366963851248_3684423117754597376_n.jpg