small things and all that

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
today for the first time in ages Dan trotted across the field to me, now this may seem like nothing but for those that don't know we have been battling with bone spavins and navicular over the last 2-3 years (for first 1-2 years was misdiagnosed which led to change of vet). and the past 6-9 months have been particulary bad in that I just can't remember him doing anything more than a walk in the field as he had been so uncomfortable.

The Tildren he was treated with really seems to be having a positive effect and although such a little thing it means so so much to me. Long may the improvements continue
grin.gif
grin.gif

Katie

sojeph

Visit site
Aw thats lovely and I know what you mean. I have a rescue pony who won't be touched and is scared of his own shadow! He now calls to me and nickers as I approach and I've even stroked him on the shoulder (with him quivering)! Little things to some people but for him and me its huge!!

Fiona

Visit site
I knew that Flora was feeling better when she started to be a bit livlier in the field, though a double edged sword as has pulled 3 shoes off in four weeks.
Glad Dan is feeling better, and hope the improvement continues.
Maybe like us, you are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel
Good luck!
Fiona

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
My pony is running round her stable - on a fifth of a Danilon a day now. For a recovering laminitic this is quite promising and I dream of a roughed up stable to tidy. At least it means she's moving about. Not small things at all........