smiling today!

UKa

community.webshots.com
Hi, just had to share this - we have moved this weekend to the new yards and I cannot stop thinking of how happy my girl looked at the weekend when she was turned out the first time into her new field at the yard we moved to on Saturday; having had practically no transition to fresh grass over a whole year both my friend's horse who moved with us and mine just really have been deprived and it is so nice to see both of them so happy. Mind, we have to watch their intake at the moment to ensure their bellies don't go mad ...
We are looking forward to our time at new yard everyone seems really nice and nice comments have been made about my girl
smile.gif

Today reality will set in when I have to muck out myself every day but I am very thrilled about having control over my horse's management - and she is so close to home it is soooo nice! sorry, just had to share this ...

UKa

community.webshots.com
Thanks, Lucy, you may well see us riding past your house one day
smile.gif
I have a really good feeling about the yard right from when I first looked at it, that must count for something.
Well done to your start in dressage - Spring sounds lovely!

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
We should maybe organise a meet up hack, we are not that far from eachother now. When you have settled in a bit more we could sort something out.
We certainly have a long way to go with our dressage but its nice to have had such positive comments.