Snow day

ajn1610

Visit site
I've got a bonus day off as Snow has shut school (Yeah!) but obviously can't ride (Boo!) HOWEVER Southview has clear round SJ toorrow so if I'm still off and it's still on I'm there! Fingers crossed as Xmas holidays were a bust and I was hoping to be ready for JAS in a few weeks. Anyone got anything useful done on their snow day?

lizzieb

Visit site
I was working from home until work emailed to say the servers couldn't cope so non-essential workers should stop working. That was my immediate signal to stop working and do nothing! However, OH is on nights this week and is asleep now so I can't catch up on the hours of TV I've got recorded in fear of waking him
frown.gif

ajn1610

Visit site
Get some headphones Lizzie or get OH ear plugs!
I've done some lesson planning and marking and finished writing a scheme of work, and then I'm going to clean like anakin. Wish I could have ridden

sperks93

Visit site
Our school shut at 11, i eventually got home as the roads around here are lethal and manic! Had a really immature moment and made a snowman....:D! Fed my boys and am now in front of the fire, hoping school is shut tomorrow(prob will be!)

xx