Snow?

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Anyone got any? I keep seeing things cancelled because of it but here on the Cambs/Norfolk border it was sleeting yesterday and it's not exactly warm today (and it must have chucked it down overnight) but no snow.

canteron

Visit site
I'm in North Norfolk at the mo and we have snow, which isn't great (had enough) but so much surface water that it is impossible to do anything.

The fields have turned back into lakes - just as they were starting to dry out nicely - argh!!

caramel

Visit site
We've had some here (am in colchester, essex). Had a light dusting overnight and it's been sleeting for a few hours already.

Suffolkangel

Visit site
We had a lot of snow over night, this morning everything was either white or flooded... Ampton point to point has been cancelled due to ground conditions. I'm Norfolk/suffolk border Thetford way.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
It's missed us then. I sympathise with the field situation - this is the first year I've had horses on clay, until now it's been black fen and we just didn't get this slidy cut-up-able mud. I've just decided for the sake of my grass and track that the horses will have to have a play in the school today:(

mrussell

Visit site
I am at Lavenham (between Bury and Sudbury) and our arena and paddocks are covered in snow. The lanes on the other hand arent but are flooded instead. Yay.