Snuggy Hood-Help

Madam_max

Visit site
Can someone tell me the cheapest place to buy one of these-thanks. (Keep quiet P-G
grin.gif
)

coedcae

Visit site
I have got one that is almost new, apart from trying to get it on my horse two times
crazy.gif
I can just about get it over her head, with perserverance, but there is no way she is going to let me pull it over her ears and eyes. So I have given up, and will put it on ebay if you dont want it. Cant remember what size it is, large or possibly XL, my horse is TB x WB 17.1hh, its blue with the zip. Think it cost me £86, will sell it for £70.

merlinsquest

Visit site
Cheapest place on earth is Prequestrian!!!!! on ebay....... much much cheaper than anywhere else. I think the prices for a small start at £51 and go up to about £58 for a larger one!!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!

Just tell them that fat neck welsh mum told you!!!! Its a good way to get a good price!!!!

Good luck

Sarah

MagicMelon

Visit site
Second merlinsquet - she recommended to me so Ive just bought one from them! Cant wait for it to arrive. Definately the cheapest.

kildalton - I bought one because Im fed up of my grey being plastered in thick mud all bloomin' winter, especially when I have to compete every weekend - I look so messy on a brown (should be grey) ned! Plus Im hoping it may finally flatten his crazy mane....!!