so annoyed (long rant)

Josh_craney

Visit site
at my yard theres these 2 horses ex racehorse and dunno wot the other one is.but anyway the owner who doesnt really care for them at all, doesnt ride them, groom them sometimes doesnt even muck them out because shes lazy and its cheaper for her. well recently she moved her horses aonto shavings but not softwood shavings shes using hardwood shavings and the amount of dust when one of the poor horse moves is dusgusting it chokes u when i was looking over the stable door.yo has told her it will kill him but she doesnt care she gets the shavings for free! and the other throughbred is the skinnist horse i have seen for a longtime. both the horses are in during the day and out on anight but she is not giving them any feed or a daytime net and there just getting grass and grass is scarce at our yard at the moment.its worse in the winter they dont go out at all they only move out of there stable when she comes to muck out once every 2 days.its just a statis thing with her "oh i have two
horses" "wot do you do with them" "Errmm muck them out sometimes" seriosley that is wot it is like grrrr its animal cruelty and i dont know what to do!!!!

Accy

Visit site
I would pop a call into the ILPH and RSPCA to be honest, if she cant be bothered and suffering is hapening and the YM is doing nothing then that i what i would do.

Josh_craney

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
*cough* CR *cough*

[/ QUOTE ]

nahhh why would i post in the CR thats to swop with other youthfull members, i want ot swop these with adults and the common room is used like the soapbox some times. This post is a general horsesy post.

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
nahhh why would i post in the CR

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the answer to that is in your post
smirk.gif
I mean, you are aware that your post reads like its been written by Vikki Pollard??

The same as your OP, if you really think what you are witnessing is "animal cruelty" then surely its pretty bloody obvious that you should call the ILPH!

Hardly rocket science is it?!
confused.gif

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
I don't think thats very friendly - roxy_aka_jc was only asking for advice and what people thought, and as its a general equestrian post I don't see the problem. I thought the common room was for younger people anyway.