So annoyed - mini rant sorry!!

jemstone

Visit site
So...here goes...

Had been to see a horse, fell in love with it. Was due to pick it up saturday for a two week trial and then purchase at the end until received a text from the owner this morning saying she had sold it to someone else after telling me i had first refusal on the horse..... twice!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

So annoyed as have wasted my time and money travelling to said horse but most of all i was really looking forward to getting the horse!
frown.gif

Why are people not truthful from the start with you? Majorly fed up now!!
mad.gif
frown.gif

Sorry rant over!
blush.gif

X

xspiralx

Well that's not on really, after promising you first refusal.

However can see where owner is coming from - if I had two good prospective homes and one offered me the money, where the other wanted a trial with no definite purchase - I'd go for the cash!

Yes, they should have been honest with you, but unfortunately, if you really want a horse then you should buy it without trial.

jemstone

Visit site
I would appreciate that but if you have agreed to a trial (She didnt have to say yes in the first place!!) then you should not change your mind.

I have no objections to buying something without a trial if it is not an option but it was agreed thats the bit i am annoyed about. I have checked with them numeroous times that things were fine. It just seems a tad wrong to me. Maybe i just have old fashioned values still!

conniegirl

Visit site
Did you put a deposit on the horse? if you didnt then she was under no obligation to keep him for you. If you did then you need to go to the CAB and see where you stand legaly.