so annoyed

Josh_craney

Visit site
i went away and some of my stuff has gone walkies
mad.gif
theres this lass who has been coming up a few weeks she wrote letter to yo ansking wether she can come and ride the pony i used to ride. anyway 2 of my hoof picks have gone missing and alot of coat shine and flyspray. but the thing is i have seen her with hoofpicks extly the same as mine the colour but i havent seen her with them before mine went missing. and now all i have is the rubbish plastic one which isnt anywhere near as good as the metal one.

wot should i do i dont want to confront her cos they might be hers but it all seems a unlikely coincedence.

am i just being a moany idiot ?
tongue.gif

miss_bird

Visit site
Name all stuff with nail varnish, even things as small as a hoof pick as these are the things that go missing the most. Annoying that this stuff had gone but prob best to put it down to experience as you cannot prove its your stuff, and would only cause a bad atmosphere

not_with_it

Visit site
Agree with laniep, mark everything with your name. Maybe ask this girl if she has seen your hoof picks as they have gone missing and see what she says, but dont accuse her as you have no proof.

M

madabout2

See my post - even if you namme it the named items can go missing!!