So chuffed (mini driving)

Equi

Visit site
First ever show for both me and my mare. We got champion driving mini :D judge said she was a real credit to me and it made me nearly weep cause I totally broke her myself.

212flds.jpg

346rgpu.jpg

Equi

Visit site
Thanks. Still over the moon :) might splash out and get another harness cause I’m not sure I love this one it was just what I could afford.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
First ever show for both me and my mare. We got champion driving mini :D judge said she was a real credit to me and it made me nearly weep cause I totally broke her myself.

212flds.jpg

346rgpu.jpg

Well done - but how is the grass so green as everything here is brown.

millikins

Visit site
Well done, she's beautiful :)

I love seeing small ponies with a proper job to do, many people have such low expectations of their ability.

Equi

Visit site
Well done, she's beautiful :)

I love seeing small ponies with a proper job to do, many people have such low expectations of their ability.

Yes I often have to fight their corner and tell people they’re small but mighty! Even my driving instructor was like “why?” And I said why not? She can do almost everything big Horse can do and is more manageable/affordable for me. I’m hoping her daughter will join her and we can do team work but I may need to sell a kidney for a bigger cart 😂

The professional photographer got some lovely shots too. Deffo getting one printed and framed!