So excited about RC camp next week!!

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Sorry, fairly self indulgent and pointless post, but I'm really looking forward to my RC camp next week. Both my horse and I will be non residential (due to various motherly commitments :rolleyes:), but I really can't wait. Just so looking forward to spending quality hours in the saddle (even though I will need lots of hot baths afterwards :eek:). Three days of me and my wonderful boy - he is just so lovely and genuine. I thought I had my horse of a lifetime with my beautiful old girl, but now I realise I have been blessed with two amazing and totally different horses. :)

Has anyone else got something similar planned?

nikicb

www.facebook.com
I wish! Have a great time; I'm sure you and Cam will have a ball :D

Aww, thanks Rhino. :) You know if you got your backside down here I have a lovely 13.2 you could ride next week, but you've got work to do. :(

I can't really explain what it is about Cam, but poor horse, I keep stopping mid ride and hugging and kissing him - very embarrassing for an adolescent boy. :eek::p He and Tiff are/were poles apart, but they are/were both incredibly special. Sorry, emotional waffle there. :eek::)

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Thud. Faints with excitement... you get RC camp???

I only got to PC club camp once and got bucked off and broke my arm on day two. It has always felt like I was cheated but too old for PC now.

Have a great time!!

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Thud. Faints with excitement... you get RC camp???

I only got to PC club camp once and got bucked off and broke my arm on day two. It has always felt like I was cheated but too old for PC now.

Have a great time!!

Thanks!! I didn't do PC camp as a child, so this is as close as it gets. Would love to do the proper camp thing and stay overnight, but kids to sort out etc. I did however get to go to my boys' PC camp this year (and camp) as I'm on the committee for our branch. I now feel complete. :)

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Thanks!! I didn't do PC camp as a child, so this is as close as it gets. Would love to do the proper camp thing and stay overnight, but kids to sort out etc. I did however get to go to my boys' PC camp this year (and camp) as I'm on the committee for our branch. I now feel complete. :)

:D:cool: hope you do a full report. I haven't joined the RC yet but I cannot wait :eek:

Vodkagirly

Visit site
I'm off to my first camp in 9 days, at the old age of 36! Ridiculously excited apart from idea of camping (see thread about camping in a trailer) Looking forwards to lots of riding and horsey chat.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
I'm off to my first camp in 9 days, at the old age of 36! Ridiculously excited apart from idea of camping (see thread about camping in a trailer) Looking forwards to lots of riding and horsey chat.

Well, I'm older than you. :eek: The idea of actually camping at this time of the year would put a bit of a damper on it for me, but have a fab time! :)

TrasaM

Visit site
Know how you feel. I had my first experience if this back in august ..I was so excited as we were going to do a dressage test x country and SJ..I survived the x country although horse was showing off and I had total brake failure. It all came crashing down on me in the dressage practice when the horse I was on slipped/tripped and there she was gone and there was I with broken collarbone. I was really fed up as I was so looking forward to day two and doing the competition AND I'd learnt the dressage test off too:(:( up until I fell it was great fun. Best of luck and have a great time. :)

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Know how you feel. I had my first experience if this back in august ..I was so excited as we were going to do a dressage test x country and SJ..I survived the x country although horse was showing off and I had total brake failure. It all came crashing down on me in the dressage practice when the horse I was on slipped/tripped and there she was gone and there was I with broken collarbone. I was really fed up as I was so looking forward to day two and doing the competition AND I'd learnt the dressage test off too:(:( up until I fell it was great fun. Best of luck and have a great time. :)

Thank you! So sorry to hear about your fall, hope you're all mended now. x

It does sound amazing - and such good value for money! When is it again?

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday next week. :)