so excited about the weekend

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
this weekend = me (and 4 other associate pony clubbers) and several hundred horsey army men (and a few women but mostly men
wink.gif
)

Our home PC has very good links with the Royal Horse Artillery and they always come to teach at our summer camp (although I have never been to camp since they have come over but thats mainly as I haven't done camp in over 10 years except for others I have taught at myself)

Anyway deviating from the point we are spending the weekend at Larkhill doing XC training on their horses! We were originally meant to be going cubbing as well but seems we are not now (can only presume some of the others weren't happy cubbing on a strange horse!)

We are riding twice a day and get to do everything from dressage to grid work to proper xc schooling over the BE course and we also get to go on their gallops!

also to break up the drive I am tomorrow going to see a good friend and steal her neddy whilst also putting some stuck up know it alls back in place as they have been talking complete cr@p since mate moved to the yard and just generally making her life miserable, and it just so happens what they are talking cr@p about I know (and can easily prove) the truth and make them look like idiots.

Hopefully will get back sunday evening in one piece as start my new job at 8am monday morning!
shocked.gif

but yeah going to be such a fun weekend!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Katie

Accy

Visit site
Sounds like your in for a fanastic weekend, hope you enjoy every second of it, Looking forward to hearing about it next week