So excited (self indulgent)

Bex7

Visit site
Bert is off to his first show tonight at MK eventing centre
smile.gif

Unfortunately I am not riding him as my jumping still leaves a lot to be desired
frown.gif
he is being taken to the Novice Show Jumping this evening by a young girl at the yard who will be sharing some of the riding with me. Which is great as it gets him out doing what he loves but also makes me feel slightly inadequate!!!

Fingers crossed they will do well.

x

Bex7

Visit site
Thanks Sarah, I hope he is a good boy.

I was jumping him in the privacy of the yard school on Saturday and we (ahem he) did very well we managed a double and a filler at about 2'3. Which may not sound impressive but it is only the 4th time I have ever jumped!

Bex7

Visit site
Thanks, they did
smile.gif

They did the clear round (clear
smile.gif
) and also went clear in the 2' and into the jump off but were one spot off getting placed.

Not bad for a first attempt and especially as the girl riding him has only sat on him twice before.

I am a very proud mummy
grin.gif

Next time I am definately taking him to do the clear round as I am sure that I could manage that one as he is such a star.

Bex7

Visit site
Thanks Miamibear!

I still have you to thank for everything, without your very generous help there would be no Bex and Bert!

I am soo thrilled, since we moved there have been no more vets
smile.gif
(touching every bit of wood I can find) and believe it or not my claustrophobic horse now puts himself in his stable quite happily munching away without any illefffects!

x