So glad I kept Ted's rug!

Auslander

Visit site
It fits Ivan like it was made for him,right?

38920969_10157331586165730_775024748324192256_n.jpg

meleeka

Visit site
My mini has loads of riugs. Not that he needs them at all but they are very cute and much cheaper than normal sizes ones (all minis need a Newmarket fleece don’t they? :) )

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
In all seriousness we got a 2"6' rug off: https://www.notjusthorses.net/default.html
And I think there's a company called Ruggles that do teeny tiny ones as well.
Probably easier than planting him in some miracle gro over night ;)

Yep, Ruggles is your best option. They do rugs small enough for donkeys and sheep as well as little ponies. Ernie wears their HH stable rug in extreme weather and the quality is great.

meleeka

Visit site
Yep, Ruggles is your best option. They do rugs small enough for donkeys and sheep as well as little ponies. Ernie wears their HH stable rug in extreme weather and the quality is great.

Ruggles are fab and reasonably priced too. After trying a few makes that just weren’t proportionally correct, including one well. known make that was the right length but was so deep my pony actually tripped over it and another that was the right depth but way too long, I always buy from them.

Auslander

Visit site
Thanks for suggestions!
I'm rather of the opinion that Shetlands are perfectly designed to grow their own winter wardrobe - but I do like to have a couple of rugs around, just in case - so I'll take a look at Ruggles