So, he’s here, he’s amazing, he’s got a few unwanted friends...

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
I don't understand the concept of wasting a whole afternoon with a kitten, you're going to have to explain that one to me P...

poiuytrewq

Visit site
40016066_10215734965061148_8744291984291659776_n.jpg

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Today we have both mastered new tricks, I have posted a proper photo and Arlo.....

O/H isnt finding it quite as amusing as me :)
(disclaimer- The curtains belong with the house btw! Not my kind of thing as such but its a huge window and they are obviously amazing quality so they stay!!)

poiuytrewq

Visit site
He’s incredibly brave, I’m sat here watching him, so tiny (he’s smaller than he looks in the photos I think)
Our 2 labs are quite bouncy boisterous dogs and are quite excited by Arlo, who absolutely never backs down and stands his ground with the pair of them. It’s amazing

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
He sounds like such a little dude. Could I trouble you for more pictures? You can't keep saying all this stuff without accompanying pictures, it's just not cricket.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Yayyyy!!! 😂😂
You caught Kitty Arlo-Itis

May your toes be chewed, your hands be scratched and pounced at and your curtains climbed ☺️

D66

Visit site
Yayyyy!!! ����
You caught Kitty Arlo-Itis

May your toes be chewed, your hands be scratched and pounced at and your curtains climbed ☺️
LOL
We had a kitten spring last year, she is a very good mouser, (and vole-er, and shrew-er, and ratter). she dismembers her victims on the landing carpet at the top of the stairs. Eeeewww. :( About once a month it looks like a feline horror movie set with various mini body parts strewn up the stairs and along the landing.:( :( Lowest point - rat organs and tail with some buttock fur still attached.
..... but we still love her.
she has also taken to sleeping in a willow shopping basket that I use to hold scarves in my bedroom.
..... but I still love her. :)

Last edited:

poiuytrewq

Visit site
LOL
We had a kitten spring last year, she is a very good mouser, (and vole-er, and shrew-er, and ratter). she dismembers her victims on the landing carpet at the top of the stairs. Eeeewww. :( About once a month it looks like a feline horror movie set with various mini body parts strewn up the stairs and along the landing.:( :( Lowest point - rat organs and tail with some buttock fur still attached.
..... but we still love her.
she has also taken to sleeping in a willow shopping basket that I use to hold scarves in my bedroom.
..... but I still love her. :)

I dont look forward to dead creatures appearing at all. I suspect the way Arlo stalks flies he may be quite the little hunter!