So I made a website...

JessPickle

Visit site
its a nice site
smile.gif
only problem was link to prices page didn't work for me

Bonabr

Visit site
I love your photographs! Feel free to post some on Barnmice and link to your site when you're ready to do a bit of promo.

flintmeg

Visit site
new and prices didnt work for me but apart from that i think it looks very professional.... agree with millbrooksong about copyright i think they are very good photos, your very talented!

weevil

Visit site
Nice website but please look out for spelling mistakes. It's etc not ect, and diamante not dimante. Other then that it is very nice and easy to navigate.

JavaJaneW

Visit site
Apart from spelling mistakes it is good.
However, your pictures are far too large and take a bit longer than normal to load.
Use thumbnails for viewing and if people want to see bigger they can.

Don't forget to have a title in your page It is just unnamed site at the moment.
smile.gif

Lovely photos
smile.gif

0ldmare

Visit site
Looking good, although agree the prices didn't work and there were some spelling mistakes. Also agree about copyright - v important!

If you are ever in Kent I please let me know.

Also we have a trade stand at badminton. If you wanted to provide a print or something and some cards we would be happy to out it on show for you. Its a great venue to show a lot of horsey people an example of your work.

nicelittle

Visit site
It's really good! I love your photos. I have been looking at your posts over the last week or so, and I think you have chosen the best ones for the site.
I like the black background it sets them off really well. Is it possible to change the colour of the scroll bar at the side though? At first I thought I had to view all your lovely pics through the letterbox like gap that my screen left as I didn't see the scroll bar!!!
Good luck!