so if you had the money would you...........

meleeka

Visit site
I have a (vastly) cheaper version which looks similar and if I had so much money that I wouldn’t miss £1000 then I would, yes.

mariew

Visit site
I don't actually think it looks any more bling or fancy than a normal hat. No matter how much money you have to spend that much on a hat is bonkers. Do some good with that money instead.

HEM

Visit site
I do know a girl that has a very similar hat, swarovski crystals and all (I think her crystals were hand added by someone)... I had no idea it would be THIS expensive... It is a no from me even if I had the ££ to spend

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
It looks very, very much like the Dogma, at £465, meaning that the remaining £535 is just for the sparkly dust...

I have some nice pieces of ray skin in red, black and electric blue, if anybody want an inlaid hat at that price.

Alibear

Visit site
Err no, and that photo is shockingly poor. At that price you would think they would have provided a nice sparkly lit up photo to show it off.

Reactions: HEM

Rowreach

👀
Visit site

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I don't do bling apart from a clencher brow band, so no not for me, I like my leather look Ayr 8 yes I only hack mostly. I'm trying to imagine me hacking down the road on my shying Welsh D in that glittering hat 😂

The price tag just makes you know you're going to come off or drop it the first time you wear it!

The website was all over the place what safety standards does it meet? I'd be expecting the top level at that price

I do like Swarovski crystals but on jewellery not horse stuff.

I think someone could make a lot of money setting up a site selling only traditional look kit

blitznbobs

Visit site
I have the money and definitely wouldn’t I do have a bit of bling on my hat but a grand for something that could be ruined tomorrow nope nope nope