So mad new rug broken after 1 night!!!

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I bought a rug for little Bubbles that he wore for the first time Thursday night, got him in Friday and the spring had broken on the leg strap clip, now i did think the clip was stiff when i fastened it but thoght it was because it was new. If the rug had been well worn for months then fair enough but surely this shouldn't happen?? What do you all think? I have emailed Equestrian Clearance explaining the problem and asking me to contact me as they haven't got a contact number, do you think they will replace it or should I just fix it myself?
confused.gif
mad.gif

Here he is on his first night wearing it....
100_1012.jpg

100_1013.jpg

VikkiBP

Visit site
If the rug was of unmerchantable quality and not fit for its purpose you have a claim. Have you looked on eyp.co.uk(electronic yellow pages) to try and find a number for the company you purchased the rug from. I know horses are horses and things get broken but after one night is more than a little diasppointing! If you can't find a number email them and send a hard copy registered post to ask for a replacement or refund. Hope that helps a little.

Patches

Visit site
Equestrian Clearance's phone number is on their website right underneath where their name is displayed. I've phoned them a few times with regards to orders and they were very helpful. Give them a ring.

Number is 07000 378 378

The number moves....gets bigger and smaller....to attract your attention on the site
wink.gif

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I'm sooooo dozey! Went back to the website and spotted the number straight away! I sent them an email yesterday so will give them a ring tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Thanks guys