So people can make their own minds up about TB feed..

zandp

Visit site
Oh wow, I'm shocked by his behaviour / comments / attitude - but who is he in the business ? I thought Debbie owned / founded TB ?

IveRunOutOfNamesToThinkOf

Visit site

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
A Google review a year ago mentions him by name, but he appears to have mysteriously vanished from the interweb since the screen shots etc in March last year.

Maybe the company might think of a statement to disassociate from him (if he no longer has any connection to it?) as this isnt doing them any favours whatsoever.

IveRunOutOfNamesToThinkOf

Visit site
A Google review a year ago mentions him by name, but he appears to have mysteriously vanished from the interweb since the screen shots etc in March last year.

Maybe the company might think of a statement to disassociate from him (if he no longer has any connection to it?) as this isnt doing them any favours whatsoever.

He is still there, I dealt with him a couple of weeks ago. Pretty much accused me of being a liar and trying to get free products after I emailed regarding a damaged item. He was very unpleasant to deal with, hostile and defensive

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
He is still there, I dealt with him a couple of weeks ago. Pretty much accused me of being a liar and trying to get free products after I emailed regarding a damaged item. He was very unpleasant to deal with, hostile and defensive
That's even worse! Denounced publicly for his 'overt postings' to a potential employee (and others) only less than 15 months ago! Beggars belief ??

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
He needs arrested, that was completely horrifying.

I haven’t been impressed with their feeds finding them over priced for what they were but Id never use them now. Helping line the pockets of a sexual predator ??