So pi***d off, but revenge is sweet!

Hanz

Visit site
Well my friend Sharnie is selling her pony, heidi, and the girl who was here yesterday came again today with an "expert" to advise her. A man called "Steven" shall we say. He asked to see what Heidi was like on a hack so i said okay then do you want a horse to ride with us? He said yes so i started explaining all the different horses he could have.

Polly - "well shes a bit too mall i should think but very nice.

Phoenix - "shes lovely, very well schooled"

Scribbles "well hes just crazy, ha!"

He asked for Scribbles so I thought "OK then, bring it on" and tacked him up for steven whulst he asked me questions about him. Whilst we were on the hack I discovered he was the judge at a summer show i used to compete at and he said he recognised my ponys name when i told him. But anyway, he cantered scribbles through the field, and he pulls like a b!tch im telling you. then stopped him and said

"why is he lame?"

errm..he wasnt lame when i brought him in so he must of just done it now. H e then proceeded to tell me my horse was a "bag of sh!t" and he wouldnt pay so much as £1 for him. He also couldnt believe I got him for £200, and claimed he was worth less.

I have literally put my blood, sweat and tears into him since i got him 18 months ago. You couldnt do A thing with him as he would just rear up full height, now he can be schooled in a snaffle and hasnt reared for about a year now. I couldn't believe it, this man was coming to see heidi, not criticize me and my horse.

The revenge is that my mam announced today she had been saving up some money, and is going to give me £100 a month to keep him!! [he was previously for sale] I am soo happy and I know that he will be competing by next summer, we are actually going to a small SJ on Thursday. My aim for us now is to compete over the summer at some local shows...including the one Steven judges! I know we can do it and I am prepared to bleed, sweat, and cry as much as it takes for me to prove everybody wrong.

The last thing Steven said to me before he went was. "I would cut your losses and send him to the slaughter house now"

We'll see.

GTs

Visit site
I would send Steven to slaughter - I am very particular about the horses I like, but the reality is the most important thing is what the owner think - if they love them, then all is good.

Hanz

Visit site
Thanks
laugh.gif
I actually went to the dealers to try out an eventer, but came back with Scribbles, it just felt right. I know I could of had a much easier time if id got the damned schooled one. But Now i wouldnt change Scribs for the world!

Hanz

Visit site
Thanks
laugh.gif
He just needs the work and I am 110% prepared to put it in. I would quite happily suck on my own big toe to see his face when I go in the ring...but i will settle with the VERY hard work I am going to have to put in over the winter!

_jetset_

Visit site
People like this should be strung up by their balls... he he!

Seriously though, people like this really annoy the hell out of me. In my honest opinion, I have seen quite a few judges ride (I am not into showing so I admit I have probably not seen as many as most on here) and they are not worth the horses they are riding!

This man had no right speaking to you like that, and if had been me I would have made him walk back to the bloody stables. What gave him the right when you had offered him a horse to ride with this girl?

Hanz

Visit site
Yeah well, live and let live eh? I did actually tell him to get off the horse once we got to the stones as he was lame, as Steven told me several times, when it was him that did it anyway! The rest of us stayed on though! hehe!

mandy4727

Visit site
Sounds like Steven likes the horse and is after him at a knock down price by trying to tell you how rubbish he is. It would make me even more determined to show the bast**d. Sorry but that is me. I would sweat whatever it takes and get to those shows next year and show the bugger!! Good luck

Peanot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks
laugh.gif
He just needs the work and I am 110% prepared to put it in. I would quite happily suck on my own big toe to see his face when I go in the ring...but i will settle with the VERY hard work I am going to have to put in over the winter!

[/ QUOTE ]
Good on yer!! Ignore the creep. You did well not to knock him off the horse.
mad.gif