So this happened yesterday

Horsekaren

Visit site
Catering cob ... wait for the magic 😁

If you are lucky enough to watch this with sound Lol does anyone else get this excited riding “wow weeee”

He has had a week off due to my injury, lunged once and came back with that !!!!

Can’t thank everyone enough for all the advice on here , think it’s all coming together at last 😍
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Brilliant that is so much better and the best I have seen him move, well done:D

I would be inclined to do the first few canters off his back it helps them if they are a bit weak, I did it with one of mine when he had time off, I then just do a few strides sitting then off his back to get him forward then just gradually increase he found it much easier to stay in frame.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Ah it's lovely that you're enjoying him so much :)
I think your plan to keep the variety in his work is going to really pay off.
When you get more canters like that I am sure you'll be able to use the freedom he develops in canter to get the same in trot. Working between trot and canter with plenty of forward thinking transitions is a great exercise.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I love your excitement 😂. He is completely changed, so relaxed, is that the vitamin E?

Reactions: DD

Horsekaren

Visit site
I love your excitement 😂. He is completely changed, so relaxed, is that the vitamin E?
I can’t it is just the vit e as we are mixing things up massively but it has 100% helped. He feels so much more relaxed and less tense. I will keep him on it for good now, he just seems so happy in himself on it , mr chilled bags but really wanting to please!

tristar

Visit site
love the canter, keep it going, you can sit lightly when you start to school in canter, but for now i would carry on as you are and let it work its own magic while you have some fun and practice.

my neighbour often hears me screeching `polos`` (mints) and `yes!!!!!!`so don`t worry too much!

atropa

Visit site
Well done, he is looking fab. I really, really admire the work and dedication that you've put in, absolutely hats off to you.