So when I call Ivy the Spawn of Satan - who thinks I'm fibbing?

Gingernags

Visit site
Have a little lookie at this photo then...

Photo-0247_000.jpg

Now do you believe me?

We do have video evidence too...

You have to excuse Asti scowling, she was protecting me - but isn't that a luvverly pink ned collar???

jodarling

Visit site
Amy May - Is it just me or do ever have anything nice to say? this is the second forum reply ive read today which youve put a narky comment on it!

Gingernags

Visit site
You are quite right, she gets on my tits sometimes but wasn't biting them....
grin.gif

She does this even when there is no food in sight, she doesn't get fed by hand, this was just before we played their favourite game of hide the carrot...

We throw several around the paddock for them to find and eat later instead of hard feed. Stroppy knickers decided she just wanted to play not so nice...

Gingernags

Visit site
She's 2, and already towering over Asti (15hh) and possibly as big as mum (15.2)

Can't wait to see what height she finishes up! She's croup high at the moment, and getting very fluffy as we're toughening her up - no rug until its really cold, whereas softy mum already has hers on...

Chambon - just checking the postage rate...
grin.gif

Gingernags

Visit site
So far, her half brothers are 16hh plus, same stallion (15.2 Welsh D) and a 15hh trotter mare.

I think she'll easily make 16hh, possibly more. And she's not getting any hard feed now,she hasn't all year, just good grass.

Dreading her coming in though, we're keeping them out as long as possible!