So... Where is everyone from?

muddygreymare

Visit site
Thought i'd post this just cause well it's obviously rather empty in here at the moment haha :p

I'm from the Lake District where it rains a lot and there are lots of hills.. oh and lakes :rolleyes::p:D

Where are all you guys from? :)

WandaMare

Visit site
I'm originally from the North-west, near Southport...so not far from a few of you guys. Now I'm based just south of Bristol, moved here for work.

Roanwitch that must be so tempting, I'd be popping into DH every 5 minutes :D

La Fiaba

hosteldog.blogspot.com
I'm from Liverpool but living in Tuscany the past 5 years or so. Am I still allowed to post in this section? :D Hope so, miss home a lot and still see myself as thoroughly Scouse! (without the orange tan or the fake brows, don't need to fake mine the big hairy caterpillar look comes au naturel!)

buddylove

Visit site
Oooh Roanwitch lucky you, I would never be out of DH. Went up to pick my new trailer from Barlows and drove past DH, exercised some self restraint though as had spent enough already that day!!!!

Fidgety

Visit site
Originally from Lancs, moved to the East Midlands, then to France and now hubby working in Bath, so I feel rather confused about where I belong. :eek: . Can I still be a member here - I do make sure I always fit a visit in to Derby House on my visits back? :D

dollymix

Visit site
I'm on the lancashire/ yorkshire border... Live in the side of Pendle Hill :)

I am originally from south manchester though.... About 5 mins from the airport!

shadeofshyness

www.packthesuitcases.com
Originally from Formby, near Southport, Merseyside.

Currently living in Sale, near Manchester but officially in Cheshire on my address!

Hopefully moving to Wilmslow, Cheshire this year if we can find a suitable house to buy.

:D:D:D

Elsiecat

Visit site
I used to live between Liverpool and Manchester, kinda Warrington way. Also lived worsley way. Now in North Wales about 20 mins from Chester :)