So who have you met from HHO?

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Following on from a couple of recent posts where people have met as a result of being on here who have you met from HHO?:confused::D

Especially the people who you didn't already 'know' in real life:)

Thinking about it I have met quite a lot now and have been lucky enough for some of them to have become friends in 'real life' :D Some of them are no longer on here :eek:

So in no particular order they are.......

CallyH, MochaDun, JennBags, RubysGold, Cheiro1, Mollichop, Hedwards, Dunkley, f_s, GinaB, Bay_Beasty, ElleSkywalker, Kerelli, Baydale, Nickijem, Jake10, MurphysMinder, blackcob, Patches, Booboos, Cayla, LittleMissLauren, Vizlak, Carey, mosh, Lady Lala, Toffee44, Spudlet, Henmeister, daviesn, murphs_mum, Always Henessey, Armas.......

I am sure I have missed some:eek: so apologies if I have and I will add you when I remember:D and some of the above have left and/or changed names:p

So add who you have met from here:D

Batgirl

Visit site
no one that I know of but if anyone does dressage at YRC or comes to Pennine View Stud I will probably have met them unknowingly! :D

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
The marvellous Slinky :D Hovis_and_sids_mum (& Hovis) and I know one person from here in realife.

Think I need try harder, that's not very impressive :(

I was just thinking today though that I wonder how many people from here I know or knew many moons ago...... :)

FionaM12

Visit site
I have met Sula for a coffee, very nice person.

I've Facebook "friended" one or two people, but not met anyone else. As far as I know.....

KSR

Visit site
I am friends in real life with JHoward, Beausmate, Heffa, MurphsMum and also class AlwaysHenessey as a friend, though only over the phone so far..

I "know" several people from other forums to recognise, ie Rubysmum, and I'd like to class the girls from the Humped Goose as friends by now :)

Jesstickle

Visit site
JFTD, dafthoss, Pippipony, sykokat, Puppy. There are definitely more than that that I am forgetting.

If I've met you give me a poke and remind me!

ETS: Dee O' Dorant who found me at a show :D

rhino

Visit site
Met Black_Beastie and Posie_Honey (Don't think I quite got the username right) last summer at the Edinburgh common riding, was riding bonny's pony but didn't meet her, only her daughter.

Have plenty as facebook friends from here that I would like to meet up with though (mostly the HG lot) :D

EquiGal92

Visit site
Domane - she replied to my needy post about helping out/exercising horses at the start of the year and I still help her out now

iamSanta - from my riding school

:D

PolarSkye

Visit site
Just TFF . . . at least as far as I know . . . who knows which members on here I actually know in real life ;).

P

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
I have met legaldancer....although i didn't know i had! She pm'd to ask if i had booked indoor school of a local EC as thought afterwards it looked a lot like Fabio!

Have also met Baydale - through going to a hunt ball though. I'm nowhere near her level of eventing!!

3Beasties

Visit site
I've met Cheiro1, RubysGold, f_s, Samstar, Ellies_mum?, and Congeniality? (not sure if their names have changed :eek: :eek: )

Have probably met a few more that I have forgotten :eek:

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I know a few people from here in RL, although perhaps there are others on here I know but don't realise that it is them if you know what I mean, but I have not met anyone else, would like to though :D

Cedars

Visit site
Not many...only Daisy2, once...but I would like to meet more! For the horsey county in the UK, glos can be very lonely sometimes...