soft shell comp jackets. Recommendations for busty girls please

Jesstickle

Visit site
I am sorting of toying with asking for one for Crimbo but I have no idea where I can try them on so I am after suggestions for one to take a punt on which might fit me.

I have ridiculous boobs :( so I am wondering if they might just look horrible on me?

vallin

Visit site
The mountain equipment ones look fine over my ample cleavage and are fabulous (going into 3rd winter of being abused with one of mine and it was a seconds reject!). I would pop into Cotswold in Cambridge town or open air as they generally have a good range to try.

I would also go for the mountaineering ones over the equestrian ones as always seem slightly tougher.

Just realised you said comp jacket! In which case I would say possibly not, but then I really don't like them so am massively biased! Tweed or tradition black ll the way :p

Jesstickle

Visit site
I prefer wool too but I am such a slob that they are constantly filthy so I thought something washable might actually end up being smarter as I can't keep a wool one clean for more than two minutes.

I have a wicked Marmot one for off the yard. It is green. And I love it :)

Ferdinase514

Visit site
I've had a musto one which was lovely, longer length style. I now have the Horseware one (only £55 from Throstlenest Saddlery too :) ) Friend has just bought a Laura Garelli HKM one from Ebay - has white piping and it is beautiful :)

Polos

Visit site
I just bought a kingsland sloane one in a sale and it fits lovely. I find it a problem to find jackets that fit around the bust but are not too big everywhere else! A couple of years ago I tried on the equiport technical show jackets and I was having problems getting one that fitted around the bust. They said they would be able to make one up a couple of inches bigger around the bust but leave the sizing the same every where else which I thought was good. I ended up buying one of their normal/wool jackets as it fitted me better

Jesstickle

Visit site
The horseware one was the one which made me think about it.
I would love to have an Equiport one made but I think I might be pushing it a bit asking the OH for one for Christmas. Maybe next year for the big 3 0 though...

Will have a look at the ones you have all mentioned :)