Soft tissue injury - human!

HEM

Visit site
One more question, a hard lump seems to have developed next to the bony part of my wrist, should I be concerned or the fact the pain seems to be subsiding indicate it's nothing to worry about?

Is it connected to the bone or are you able to move it freely?

I wouldn't worry to much assuming it isn't causing you any pain or discomfort.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Is it connected to the bone or are you able to move it freely?

I wouldn't worry to much assuming it isn't causing you any pain or discomfort.

Not connected it does seems to move a little, and although its uncomfortable to prod I think otherwise the hand will live :p.

Reactions: HEM

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
As my mum would say... Don't prod it then :p

:p

I am terrible for poking things to see if they still hurt lol, its just a bit odd though at least the random bruising seems to have stopped! Hope everyone else who was on the sick bench is healing well!

Roxylola

Visit site
:p

I am terrible for poking things to see if they still hurt lol, its just a bit odd though at least the random bruising seems to have stopped! Hope everyone else who was on the sick bench is healing well!

I too am a poke at it type, my ankle is still a bit duff, still not running but I can ride on it without pain now - the biggest problem seems to be cycling but that's how I get to and from work so I'm a bit stuck.

Managed to give myself a random haematoma at weekend - reynauds kicked in and I'v clearly whacked my hand but no idea how or when lol

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Treat yourself to one of those wrist supports with the metal plate in if you haven't got one. They make a big difference if you have a tendon or ligament injury.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
I too am a poke at it type, my ankle is still a bit duff, still not running but I can ride on it without pain now - the biggest problem seems to be cycling but that's how I get to and from work so I'm a bit stuck.

Managed to give myself a random haematoma at weekend - reynauds kicked in and I'v clearly whacked my hand but no idea how or when lol

:oops: Well that's quite a list of injuries! Hope you've got bubblewrap and cotton wool on your Christmas list to wrap yourself up in!

Treat yourself to one of those wrist supports with the metal plate in if you haven't got one. They make a big difference if you have a tendon or ligament injury.

Oh will investigate thanks :).

Roxylola

Visit site
It's only sat gathering dust - I was given it by a very nice a and e doctor when I got harassed to go get an x ray on my misshapen arm lol. Shout up if you change your mind :)