Soggy weekend plans

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
What's everyone got planned then? Paddling? Canoeing? White-water rafting?

We have a show this afternoon and then hibernating for the weekend ;)

Have fun all, snorkels a-go-go...

Ambers Echo

Visit site
NSEA Jumping with Style competition for both ponies AND Amber! It's a National Champs Qualifier and one team member has a lame pony so she is riding Amber. My girls are both in the teams too. Hope we don't all drown.

Hope your show today goes well MP.

Orchard14

Visit site
One of my horses is off to their new mum on Saturday morning, hard to do but he's got a fab new home who think the world of him. So I will probably spend the weekend weeping. No competitions planned but I have a lesson on Sunday evening so at least I have that to look forward to (indoor arena thankfully!).

Asha

Visit site
We are supposed to be at Catton on Saturday, waiting to see if it will go ahead. If it does, we will go , but have zero expectations. Aria usually gets a run out xc and some SJ before an event,but we haven't been able to do anything. So we may just drive to catton for a dressage test

Sasana Skye

Visit site
Well I was planning on going xc schooling this weekend but the course is closed this week because of the rain and I don't know if it will be back open by the weekend so probably just hacking for us.

Fiona

Visit site
Son has PC Tetrathlon on Sunday, and as our forecast for tomorrow is good, we might go to local SJ in the evening...

At the moment it's to rain on Saturday I believe...

Fingers crossed that everyones events run...

Fiona

Alibear

Visit site
Daisy is all settled in at stud so this weekend I shall be decorating the smallest bedroom in house which son has just vacated and trying to turn it into a tack room. Just how have I accumulated so much stuff! Plus cleaning up my lovely Equitrek trailer ready for sale, I didn't event get to stay in it once!

Squeak

Visit site
I'm off showjumping so think I'll get the chance to test exactly how water resistant premier equines' jacket and jodhpurs really are....

Has anyone tried them and got miracle stories of staying even vaguely dry in them?

Fingers crossed for all those aiming to event this weekend that the events manage to run.

Fiona

Visit site
I'm off showjumping so think I'll get the chance to test exactly how water resistant premier equines' jacket and jodhpurs really are....

Has anyone tried them and got miracle stories of staying even vaguely dry in them?

Fingers crossed for all those aiming to event this weekend that the events manage to run.

I think you may need the Decathlon waterproof breeches 🤣🤣

All our PC under 10s have them, and they are completely waterproof...

Fiona

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Quiet pootle tomorrow as had top up flu jab today whilst getting height cert.
RC polework on Sat afternoon, not yet sure about Sunday.
Have fleeting visitors tomorrow eve just for the 1 night, so moved poles from early to mid afternoon Sat.

Height certificate, does that mean you may be entering the showing ring in the not too distant future?

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Height certificate, does that mean you may be entering the showing ring in the not too distant future?
Lol, unlikely, but I knew she was v close to max height, so today got her JMB measured - was 0.7cms under max allowed. It does mean I 'could' put her in any class (inc in hand) affiliated to breed soc at any time now, with a clear mind :)

AFB

Visit site
We are supposed to be at Catton on Saturday, waiting to see if it will go ahead. If it does, we will go , but have zero expectations. Aria usually gets a run out xc and some SJ before an event,but we haven't been able to do anything. So we may just drive to catton for a dressage test

Just seen on FB that Saturday is abandoned...

sportsmansB

Visit site
I'm going to give a hand and walk the course at the event on Saturday afternoon and then going early Sunday morning to ride round it before it opens to the public. No better way to see if you're ready than to jump a whole flagged course from start to finish!

sportsmansB

Visit site
Oh and then off to the 'Why Mummy Drinks' show in the local theatre on Sunday night with a friend who suffers two poppets who driver her to drink regularly..

Tinsel

Visit site

Good luck with the showjumping event