Solar engergiser help.

GoldenWillow

Visit site
I'm looking to buy a new energiser and was thinking of trying a solar one to get away from having to recharge leisure batteries. It needs to be fairly powerful to keep the Shetland where he should be! Something that has more power than a Hotline Shrike as that is not enough, my current energiser which does give a good shock is so old it doesn't have a manufacturers make left on it anymore and I can't remember what it is so I can't go off that.

Does anyone have any recommendations or an idiots guide on what to look for as regards the strength of the shock. It would only have to run up to 1.5km of fence. Budget approx. £200 can go up a bit but hoping not to go too far over.

Thanks

Lilly-Mayspookatbags

Visit site
Gallagher S20 Solar Energiser

I purchased this one back in November due to having a horse that pushes through electric with no care in the world! I have to say, it is well worth the money!! Everyone at my yard is envious and some friends have even gone and purchased to replace cheap ones.

I purchased in nov and use it every day 7am- 8pm in winter and 24/7 in summer it has yet to be taken of the fence and charged, and it still gives a whack! It currently electrifies 1000m of 3 and 4 strand fencing with no issues. Bonus of it comes with a 7 year warranty!