Sold.

LauraBR

Visit site
Had a few very keen people call up in response to my ad. A guy just called (experienced dealing with similar horses), I told him the full story, we negotiated a price and he asked when he could pick him up.

Have told him the guy who has him now has first refusal, once I have spoken to him I'll let him know.

Didn't expect such a great response...
confused.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Was he on project horses?
Could well be the guy we sold Perdie to, lovely lovely home if so....
But congrats anyway, be a big weight off your mind when he goes!!

EllieBeast

Visit site
wow, congratulations and comiserations all in one (am guessing that there are mixed feelings)
is the guy going to try him? or sold unridden? good luck lzt, you blooming well deserve it.
Sarah xXx

LauraBR

Visit site
Told him no chance I'm getting on again and he didn't even ask to ride him, just wants to pick him up asap before someone gives me a better offer I think.

When all is said and done I guess (if the calls I have had are anything to go by) he is an absolute bargain for someone with the ability and time for him.

EllieBeast

Visit site
fab, well done lzt. you have been as open and honest as worldly possible, and so you know that Fal will go to someone who is fully aware of anything he could throw at them.
he is a horse who obviously has bagloads of potential, but there needs to be a very special person to unlock it! you have done so much for him without getting much in return, i really hope all goes well with the potential new one!
smile.gif

Sarah xXx