Solihull Winter Championships

FREESTYLER

Visit site
Does anyone know where I can see some pictures of last years championships so I can see what the ring looks like indoor/outdoor/warm-up etc...!! Many thanks.
smile.gif

star

Visit site
the ring inside is terrifying - white tablecloths, heaps of flowers and white curtains hanging from wall. it's horrid! i only went in there for the prize giving and my horse's eyes were out on stalks! the pics in my signature were taken in the outdoor ring - much nicer! i think the professional photographer was Imagepoint photography.

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
not sure on pics but can tell you :p

Indoor in total is about 62x30 they chop off 10m and put seating etc. The walls are covered in white material to look like the inside of a posh marquee. You enter at the far end away from the shop!

Indoor warm up is about 30x30 I think with a holding area penned off with metal railings normally.

Outdoor is just bigger than 20x60 if remember rightly. One side is partly on to lorry park top side is back bottom is field and other long side is bank with trees with ditch on other side! sure someone can dig out some pics though.

Katie

Tempi

Visit site
the outdoor for the petplans is lovely, very friendly. Inside is spooky - white tables around the edge, lots of banners, judges sat up at a big table, people on the left in the stands and at the front of the arena too. There are big curtain type things hanging down too.

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
[ QUOTE ]
the ring inside is terrifying - white tablecloths, heaps of flowers and white curtains hanging from wall. it's horrid! i only went in there for the prize giving and my horse's eyes were out on stalks! the pics in my signature were taken in the outdoor ring - much nicer! i think the professional photographer was Imagepoint photography.

[/ QUOTE ]

See now although I went for jumping not dressage I expected Dan to go nuts in the indoor arena but he didn't bat an eyelid! strange horse I have but then I always known that!!