Some of my photos... Do you think people would pay? =P

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
I doubt it... But ohwell xP Basically, I've just started AS levels and have too much school work to get a proper job... And I've completely run out of money... So I thought maybe I could try to sell prints/original photos to people at my yard? It's a huge yard, but I have no idea about prices or anything like that? So opinions would be lovely =P

Eventer-1.jpg

Hunter.jpg

SoloShade.jpg

Puzzle.jpg

Silent.jpg

Dimante.jpg

hoof6copy.jpg

hooftwelve.jpg

Coblet.jpg

SoloTrotBW.jpg

Appaloosa.jpg

Resting.jpg

spider

community.webshots.com
There're lovely. maybe you could do portrait photos of people's horses for them. Sorry no idea on prices. There's a lady round here who goes round riding schools on a saturday morning and takes pictures of children with their favourite pony for the parents.

Tabbi

Visit site
They are great, price wise I am not sure have you looked on ebay to see what other people are charging?

Jesstickle

Visit site
I don't know about prices but they're really lovely. What a brilliant talent to have. I bet people on your yard would love it if you did their horses. I would love my horse to look that nice in a photo I know! I'd def pay for it

Walrus

Visit site
They are beautiful. No idea on price but ditto the idea about looking to sell them on ebay or via the internet. Even if it's not your horse the more arty ones might sell that way. The first one is beautiful Have you seen the book Equus by Tim Flach, my housemates bought it for me as a leaving present. It has some lovely photographs in, I'm sure you'd find it really interesting as the first one esp is quite remeniscent of some of the stuff he does.

teresagarsden

Visit site
Fabulous pics. Iwish some of the show shots i have paid for were as good.
How about offering your services as a show photographer.
Good luck let us all know what you decide to do.
Teresa

RLF

Visit site
If your interested, I might be able to sell a few prints (I'm a picture framer and run an art gallery).
I like the first, third, and the shoes, pm if interested.

catembi

Visit site
Actually, I *want* no 3, so please PM me if you put it on e-bay. It looks like Adrian - wish it was him as I'd totally love a photo of Adrian that looked like that.

TicTac

Visit site
You are very talented and have an excellent eye. You have a great future ahead of you.

Please come and take some photos of my horses!

SNORKEY

Visit site
They are lovely i payed £35 for an A4 size pic and it was'nt as good as yours!
I think people would pay a at least £100 for a big poster sized one in a frame.

the watcher

Visit site
Smoochy, your interior shots have been set up and lit particularly well and it is fair to say that you have a talent for this, if those pictures were of my horses I would happily pay

Don't be afraid to be completely ruthless with your output and never let a bad picture out of your grasp, whether it is technically not up to your usual standards, or doesn't reflect the horse particularly well.

IsabelleJ

Visit site
They are fantastic, I would definitely pay for them!

Let me know if you decide to sell prints of any of them - I think they would go nicely in my study.

Isabelle

sallyellis

Visit site
They are lovely I would certainly pay for pictures of my horses like that as I am rubbish at taking pics of them....let me know if your ever in Bristol.