Some of the best horsemanship you'll see

Caol Ila

Visit site
Why isn't this guy doing horsemanship clinics? Move over Mark Rashid and Buck Brannaman.

I reminded myself of this mindblowing video in a discussion on a climbing forum.

Nasicus

Visit site
You see him put it in his mouth, but you don't see him swallow it... Hmm...? Possibly a wee bit chewy?
I dunno, Bear was generally quite good at eating the gross things, like getting water from the elephant dung and such. They were terrible for framing shots in such a way as to make things seem more dangerous. There was one where he was talking about having to cross a several foot across crack in the land, but the footage continues to roll, pans to the left, the crack closes up and there's a bloody road with cars driving past next to them haha!
I used to get told interesting tales by my Media Studies Tutor in collage, as he worked on the show before going into teaching.

tristar

Visit site
i always carry string, honestly! all my life. you never know when you will need a piece of string, i once tied on my exhaust back on with some

paddy555

Visit site
when I looked at the horse it may have been the light or photo angle but it appeared to have atrophy of the muscle on the RH side behind the shoulder which you often see in a horse that has been saddled. May just be me and I could have misinterpreted it.

Littlefloof, did you have to? I was enjoying a cup of tea :eek:

Littlefloof

Visit site
Sorry! Made it smaller now...

Can't be worse than the sight of a well-nourished man eating a tiny, inoffensive, wiggly, snake.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
As a small inoffensive wiggly snake Jangles is not impressed :p

81038922_10162826684215438_3999955900927311872_n.jpg

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
he's a 'normal' kenyan sand boa, about 18" long but a bit chunkier than the ones in the video.
they burrow so I essentially look after a tank of sand, and he very occasionally eats something under duress lol.