Some people are sick.

flintmeg

Visit site
Just heard about a awful video doing the rounds on Facebook of a poor donkey being pushed off a cliff. I really cannot understand why people would do such a horrendous act. I know there is a huge amound of cruelty, abuse and neglect in the world. But to do such a needless act and film it and to do it for the comedy aspect, apparently they were Laughing the whole time. It makes me sick. :(

NeedNewHorse

Visit site
I would sentence these moronic people to a life in a mental institute without ever being allowed out and drugged up to the eyeballs. Why on earth is animal cruelty, death, mistreatment not a proper criminal offence...? It is as simple as you are and must be mentally ill. No one in their right mind should be able to perform such a task, let alone take enjoyment from it and therefore should be kept away from the normal public who would never partake in such sick and twisted things like this.

But no, they can carry on and do as they please because animal abuse is perfectly acceptable it so seems. I can only hope and pray that whilst we are sickened to the core of such violence to the innocent, is that Karma is doing something somewhere... ! I at least truly hope so.

BessyBoo

Visit site
Im in bulgaria, saw an old man try to catch his loose dog today. Car came along, laughing sped up and ran it over, drove off. Old man and his wife cried over its body, picked it up took it home. Im heart broken. Disgusting.

babymare

Visit site
If one that ive seen yes it is sick beyond belief. drunken thugs having a "laugh". It sickened me to stomach how inflicting pain and terror to living creature, any living crreature, can be fun.

Noodles_3

Visit site
Im in bulgaria, saw an old man try to catch his loose dog today. Car came along, laughing sped up and ran it over, drove off. Old man and his wife cried over its body, picked it up took it home. Im heart broken. Disgusting.

Omg! How can people be so cruel :( absolutely heartbreaking. Utter b a s t a r d s!
I've seen the donkey video too, it's so upsetting and made me feel sick. X

noodle_

Visit site
ive (sadly) seen the video - some sicko in work yesterday laughed at it then asked "isnt it funny?!" er no...... he also found the thought of a cat being punched funny.

people like that need neutering and/or shooting................they should not be allowed to reproduce...!