Some people should be shot!

muffinino

Visit site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/6177606.stm

(If link won't work go to www.bbc.co.uk, go to News, Wales and you'll find it.

Poor pony.
frown.gif
The woman should be locked up - depressed my ar*e - bet she wasn't depressed enough to feed&look after herself. It's feet must have been left for years! Doesn't look like she paid much attention to the rest of him, either. Should be banned from having any animal, ever, although sadly you can get around this by saying it's someone else's animal.

pottamus

Visit site
I won't swear in black and white but I have sounded off at my computer instead. Despicable women want's shooting. There is NO excuse for this at all...if you are that ill or bad you should sell your animals and live without them. I loathe people that do this to animals.

sammys ma

Visit site
Disgraceful...absolutely sickening.

I also suffer from Sjogren's syndrome, and yes, you can suffer from the debilitating symptoms she decribes, but it would never lead me to neglect my horse's welfare!

If she was unable to care for the poor thing, she should have seeked help from elsewhere.

Abs

Visit site
The fine is absolutely disgusting. 1000 pounds - for 10 years worth of neglect. That's 100 pounds a year or 8.30 pounds a month. So the message is, don't bother looking after your horses, it'll only cost you 8 quid a month if you get found out. Makes me sick to the bones. What hope is there for equine welfare in this country?