Someone stop me

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
After taking ian cubbing last weekend, & to a fun ride this weekend (& for the first time i've had him, letting him out of 2nd gear, i am developing a HUGE HUGE urge to qualify him & race him in the spring, he can jump for england, and is lightening quick, (ok we probably only covered less than a mile, but oh dear... that terrible temptation has reared its ugly head! he eats the ground, far far better than ANY P2Per i've had before,

someone (all of you) tell me it is a STUPID IDEA, he has far more potential as an eventer and my trainer will kill me,

severnmiles

Visit site
Why not have a go? He could do a couple of races in Feb/March and then go eventing over the summer. Atleast if you qualify him you would have the option!

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
Noooooooooooooooo!! LOL!!!

as it took me nearly 2 years to wind him down from racing, i thikn he is an either one or the other horse.... he loves his work, and i think would take ages to settle back to 'non racehorse' brain

and he likes it good to firm, so he wouldn't want to run until march april, (not that i've thought that far!)

no, no, no, i'll fall off again... and again....and again!!

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
LOL! thats about the only thing stopping me, that its taken me so long to get him to be a 'normal' horse.... why ruin it for the sake of 2 races or so, maybe when he's got up the ladder, he can retire to play at P2Ping again!!

flyingfeet

Visit site
No No No No!

1) Resist the death wish speed urge of P2P. You know it'll just end up in A&E

2) Think of the consequences for him - could easily do a tendon and be out for a year... then never become decent eventer!

BBs

Visit site
ANNA!!!!!!!!

NOOOOO hes is the event horse you have been working so hard to have!

I cant wait to see you guys next season!

What do you mean *blew his brains cubbing last week*
confused.gif
wink.gif

And a new horsey too
shocked.gif
how exciting
grin.gif

Come on girl i want to hear all!!!