Somewhere with B&B for horse and me/OH, easy access to beach...?

jnb

Visit site
As above any recommendations?
One or two nights, turnout for Cob (he isn't stabled and I'd rather not if possible)
Parking for mahoosive 7.5T lorry
Nice accommodation for us - aged crippled 53yo with a bad back and OH with a dodgy hip - we can sleep in the lorry but I'd like somewhere with a bath!
Nice easily accessible beach to go riding on preferably with decent expanse of sand as Cob has not seen the sea before and is only a baby
Preferably within 2 hours (!) in lorry of Shropshire - prefer not Wales (lockdown and the only beaches I can think of in Wales have rocky access or no parking for lorry)
Personal recommendation please and approx price
Don;t really want to go in Summer so looking at sept onwards really
Thank you :)
Pic of baby cob

Attachments

• E2F8D1B7-31DF-400A-8D42-3F081048B529.jpeg
    E2F8D1B7-31DF-400A-8D42-3F081048B529.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 13

TheHairyOne

Visit site
https://homefarmstablesnorfolk.com/

Ive been here...no idea about distance from you. Post and rail paddocks, stables if you wanted. Secure tack room. 5 mins down a deserted lane to as much beach as you want. Amazing hacking off th3 beach too. Lovely hosts. Secure lorry parking. Fab accomodation...we had a bath. A decking area just for us. Amazing breakfast, lovely pub for the evenings and i thought it was crazy cheap....went 2 years ago and was under £150 for 2 people and 2 horses!

jnb

Visit site
https://homefarmstablesnorfolk.com/

Ive been here...no idea about distance from you. Post and rail paddocks, stables if you wanted. Secure tack room. 5 mins down a deserted lane to as much beach as you want. Amazing hacking off th3 beach too. Lovely hosts. Secure lorry parking. Fab accomodation...we had a bath. A decking area just for us. Amazing breakfast, lovely pub for the evenings and i thought it was crazy cheap....went 2 years ago and was under £150 for 2 people and 2 horses!

£150 for how long, please? Tbh I'd only really want one or two nights as OH will get bored (don;t blame him) - It is 165 miles to the Home Farm one, the Lincolnshire ones are actually a longer journey though not much further, better roads I'd guess.
Thank you