Sorry! An insurance how much question

sugarnspice

Visit site
Okay, well when we got Cinn we had no idea about what he had previously done or what I was going to do with him, so we insured him for £1000. Now since then I have found out quite a bit about him and done quite a bit with him so was wandering A) for insurance and B) Just for general interest what you think he's worth (sentimental value means more than anything mind!
laugh.gif
)

Okay well, he was at the riding school since he was 18 months old (to being about 13), was broken in etc there, he's been to HT's which hes won/been placed at and done a few RC clinics and hunted a fair few times as well as obvious riding school life, been to the beach a couple of times etc.
With me he has been to 3 day Riding Club Camp (SJ, XC and flatwork), pleasure rides, SJ, local shows, hacks out in company (working on alone!) planning on going to jumping clinics and just more of the same really.
Only flaws is he can buck when he wants to! And can be a bit of an aggressive bugger to other horses and gets spooky in the wind.
So yes
smile.gif
sorry to post yet another 'how much' post!