sorry! another gushy post :)

LiffWee93

Visit site
Just about my 5yo. Had the most wonderful ride today on him, everything has just suddenly clicked with him and its so nice- we jumped 3ft with room and had the nicest canter work we've ever had! :) he's just absolutely the best 'person' ever :) he never puts a foot wrong, hunts in a snaffle, is sane in a showing go round, babysits older horses, bombproof, jumps anything, is fine to bath and clip and load and I just love him :D I've had him since he was an untouched wild 10month colt, and to have managed to end up with such a fab pony makes him such a credit.
I know this is totally pointless, but I love ready everybodies posts about how much they love their horses :) days like today make the having to wrestle your pony to headcollar it and nearly getting kicked all worth it :) http://facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150938661695066.759864.895050065&type=1&s=12&refid=0 hopefully that link works to some photos - I know we aren't perfect but we've come one hell of a long way together, just wish he was a hand bigger :( thankyou, sorry about the long post, but he really is wonderful! :)