Sorry another how much!!

jemstone

Visit site
I went to look at a really nice horse the other week and wanted to ask your opinions on what you thought she would be worth. She is 14.2hh 4yr old coloured cob. She is nicely marked but not show quality. She is very forward going and has popped a few fences. She has seen a bit of traffic but still a little green. Just needs a lot of work to bring her on but understandable with her age. She seemed to have a nice nature.

Any thoughts on that? What would you realistically pay for something like that?

Thanks in advance!
grin.gif

jemstone

Visit site
Blimey she is up for a lot more than that! I was thinking of putting an offer in on her but am confused now as to what to offer. I was going to go for a lot less than what she is up for but not near where you guys have valued her! EkkK!!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
This is just my opinion but I don’t think you should take the ‘pea’ when making offers on horses. People put their horses up for a certain place for a reason, because they think they are worth it! If the horse is way out of your budget don’t see it in the first place. I would never offer less then £500 then the asking price, it’s just not fair!

Frazer

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think you are looking at £3000!

Edited to say: temperment is everything, and people will pay for that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Have to agree the coloured cobs on are yard, are only 3 and just been backed and went for £2000! But had such a nice temperment, and was so laid back! Also coloured cobs are also raise the price a bit! I would of said about £2500-£3000

jemstone

Visit site
I agree about the temperament and she certainly had that and although forward going she was safe and you felt that she would look after you. I will wait to see what happens, she is certainly going to be nice once a little older and worked more. Thanks for your help!