Sorry - But a how much?

Mosh

Visit site
What could I expect for a:
13.3hh piebald cob.
7years old, knows some basic schooling and works well. Forward going and moves very nicely
Will hack alone or in company, can take for a canter over a big field without getting "overly" strong. Will always stop.
He is sometimes strong, stubborn and neds a firm rider therefore not a novice ride (no nastyness, just enjoys work)
Has been cross country and jumps 1 metre at home, with a big careful scopey jump. Big brave boy and will jump everything including walls, water trays, skinnys, corners, will canter through water etc.
He's good with children, dogs, the farrier, the dentist, brilliant to clip and will take himself onto a lorry/trailer
He however does live on thin air and would need careful diet managment and has had low grade laminitis in the past but with careful managment this can be avoided.
Picture of cob:
IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg
IMG_1626.jpg

How much could i get for him, I know the price isn't going to be great with the laminitis.

Ignore my horrible horrible riding. And my silly jumping face.!!

Lippyx

Essex... In my bubble, floating above reality!!
Visit site
Is that a Pelham in his mouth? Yes, not what I would say a "childs" pony, but could do really well if advertised as a small adults/teenagers ride. I would say no more that £1500. Defo get some shots of him schooling, that really makes me look at horse, if there is a good flat work picture!

Sweet little munchkin by the way!!

Mosh

Visit site
it is a pelham indeed. Wouldn't sell to a child, i'd have a heart attack!!! but was thinking along the lines of a teenagers ride, maybe small adults.
He is such a swetheart though, such a people horse.

Mosh

Visit site
the lami was caught early, he looked pottery and the vet was called!!
Should say, I'm trying to sell on behalf of frind but hs practically mine anyway. Done a lot of work ovr 7 months with him now.
anywho, he looked pottery, so vet was called and basically was told caught it early, weeks box rest, see how it goes. Currently not in work yet (wouldn't sell him untill he is back in work) but hs looking better now i hav a diagnosis. Basically overweight cob on short legs with good grass is what the vet said. Very correct
blush.gif
!