Sorry but another how much post!

Marquire

Visit site
Just interested in what the peeps on here think this horse is worth.

16hh bright bay ISH, gelding, 10 years old, a genuine all rounder who has competed successfully in dressage, SJ and hunter trials. Competing at BD Novice and has gained 6 points in 2 outings. Has competed BSJA on a ticket , jumping double clear at BN and is jumping 1.10m+ at home. Bold XC, schooling around intro/PN tracks with ease. Hunted 3 season with previous owner, always in a snaffle, and is happy anywhere in the pack. 100% in the heaviest of traffic and completely non-competitive hacking in company. Can be nappy when hacking alone but only when first leaving the yard doesn’t show this behaviour if boxed to start of hack. 100% to box, shoe, clip, catch and in the stable. Can be ridden by any member of the family as works to the level of the rider.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Oh he sounds an absolute pleasure - no idea really on price though.

I'd be happy to pay a small fortune for someone like him.

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
Musdt be like 5k+ as someone said 4k for my boy (although he can be turned into a Cob). He sounds perfect though!!

Fancy a swap
wink.gif

Marquire

Visit site
Thank you all for replying-

I was just interested to know as I bought him for a little over £2k a year ago and he is only insured for £2500. I have no intention of selling him- he's a little gem!

Maybe I should try to increase his value on my insurance although I have no idea how!

Marie

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I should try to increase his value on my insurance although I have no idea how

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't - your premiums will only go up!

He sounds like an absolute pleasure to own - you're very lucky. Wish I had something like that.

Marquire

Visit site
Thanks for the offer but I couldn't part with him!!!
smile.gif

I see you're in Aberdeen- Where do you go out and about with your ponio?

I'm near Inverurie.

Soph83

Visit site
<span style="color:purple">Your premium would go up but you have to think about what it would cost to replace him if anything happened (not meaning in sentiment but safety and success wise).

To increase it ring your insurance company, be careful though as some may want a certain stage vetting certificate which could cost a bomb if you don't already have it-in that case I'd leave it! </span>

TequilaMist

Visit site
Would say you could probaly get £4000 + up our way.We are in Aberdeen as well and as you know silly prices right now.Glad to hear your not selling him.

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
Hey, I will - fingers crossed - be out in Milltimber. Was there before, adn then out in Newmachar before that. And if My WONDERFUL (ahem - hope you read this Bruce!!) OH gets round to buying a house will 'possibly' be out near Kintore or Kemnay.
So far been to like SO many livery yards in the NE. Ideally I would like to be out at Ladyleys, but the commute to work would be faaaar to far!