Sorry grim Qu. Horse cremation

mandy4727

Visit site
Mine cos me in Jan this year £320. Depends on the size of the pony mine was 13.2. This was for an individiual cremation so I could have the ashes back. If you have a shared cremation it is about £190 but you can't have the ashes back on this sort. They also charged £10 for collection of my pony - this was included in the £320.00 I paid.

TGM

Visit site
There are two options - individual cremation in which you get the ashes back, and group cremation where obviously you don't get the ashes as they are mixed in with others. We sadly had a pony PTS a year or so ago and it was just over £300 for group cremation and I think £500+ for individual.

Moggy

Visit site
Thanks for that. I think I had individual and Posh casket etc but wasn't too sure how much. Sounds like £500 could have been right?

miamibear

Visit site
Friend just had hers done, think it was around £600. That was for individual. She got all of him back in a wooden carved case, almost coudnt carry it it took 2 people!

They also put a brass plate with his name on on the box and a lock of his mane on the top.

Really good service!

tchamberlain

Visit site
I had a 11.2 pony pts nearly 5 years ago now, unfortunately wasnt insured as was field companion and only 2yrs old! (Learnt my lesson there!!)

cost me £500 for collection, individual crem and ashes returned in wooden carved casket with brass name plate. took about a week. and I still have him now.
smile.gif