Sorry guys but I have a 'how much'.....

Halfpass

Visit site
I know how much you all hate them but you are the only people that can give me the advice I need. Have seen this horse advetised and have seen some piccies of him. He is definatly a looker and has some growing to do. He has had a sadle and bridle on and has just been sat and thats it. His sire is Blue Raj (RID) and his Dam is Sea Mistey (ISH) I think. This is the ad:-

16.0HH Stunning steel grey gelding 3yrs registered ISH microchipped and passport.

A lovely cheeky chap who has a bold unflapable outlook on life sadly needs a new home ASAP. He has been well handled, seen the farrier, wormed travelled in a lorry and trailer. He needs a home where he can start his education with an experienced person as i feel that he would quickly take advantage of you if you did not know what you were doing. He is not nasty at all and i do think in the right hands he will be a very smart horse for the future.

Ok so how much would you pay?

Skhosu

Visit site
sounds like he might be a bit difficult?
Not sure or value...sory!
Some people might put around....3K on him maybe?

KatB

Visit site
Depends on conformation, etc. For a nice youngster, unbroken, would say between 2.5k-3.5k depending on how is put together, movement etc....

Hornby

Visit site
Sounds like someone is desparate to get rid of him! What exactly does cheeky, unflappable, takes advantage, not nasty mean? Does he smile as he rears and then throws himself on the floor - no stress to him but you are flattened? Certainly not my type for any money..........

Halfpass

Visit site
Have spoken to owner and she has a young child so is now not in position to take him further, she said he would take advantage of someone if they didn't know what they were doing (wouldn't they all). She bought him to event but because of the baby is having to sell him.

MillionDollar

Visit site
Ummm around £2,500??

I think he sounds quite nice, and could be quite a bargain, i have had a few green ones which have come good with a bit of work and have been a real bargain.
smile.gif

MagicMelon

Visit site
"Cheeky" - Id want to know a little more about that.

Id also ask how good he was with the farrier, travelling / loading etc. as it says he's done it but you have to be careful as they haven't actually said he's good at it!!

"take advantage" - in what way? Why do they think this? Id be a little wary of this since he's still only 3 and not even begun his ridden career yet so it sounds like he's a handful already!

I wouldn't pay more than £2500