sorry! had to share my puppies with you!

fruity

Visit site
My bitch gave birth to 5 bonnie babies on the 24th august,1 boy 3 girls. They are Lakeland x Manchester. Hope you like my angels :)

A few pics of the little ones:

Mum a few hours before labour started

P1040067.jpg

just born

P1040109.jpg

couple of days old

P1040322.jpg

2 weeks old and starting to crawl and winge!

P1040581.jpg

Today 3 weeks old,barking,crawling,howling! eating each other! oh and sleeping in between!

P1040838.jpg

P1040844.jpg

P1040854.jpg

P1040750.jpg

P1040759.jpg

P1040789.jpg

sorry if pics are big!

fruity

Visit site
Mum is 3/4 manchester 1/4 parson jrt,i know this as i new mum from 2 wks old, i saw both mum and dad. Gosh shame the Dog section of H&H is this bitchy. I won't be returning.

s4sugar

Visit site
How is asking a reasonable question being bitchy?

Bitchy is commenting on the production of yet more mutts by people too stupid to remove a collar from a nursing bitch.

littlemisslauren

Visit site
Super cute pups :)
I dont think offence was meant by the initial breed query as (to my very untrained eye) mum doesnt scream manchester terrier to me.

Vizslak

Visit site
Nobody was bitching just stating the mother was clearly not pure bred anything.
What were your reasons for breeding these mixed breed pups? Were both parents health tested etc? Do you have homes lined up for them all?
As S4S has mentioned you were lucky leaving that collar on not to have a fatality.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
I take it you dont come in here too often otherwise you would have realised that irresponsible breeding is frowned on. Thats not being bitchy its a fact, a lot of people on here are involved with rescue and are at the sharp end of picking up the pieces that people like you provide. Rescue homes are overwhelmed with dogs and its really irresponsible to add to it. I hope you have homes for all your puppies who are very cute but you have no idea what they are going to look like when they are grown up. Please get your dog spayed and dont add to the growing population in dog homes.

cassie summers

Visit site
I take it you dont come in here too often otherwise you would have realised that irresponsible breeding is frowned on. Thats not being bitchy its a fact, a lot of people on here are involved with rescue and are at the sharp end of picking up the pieces that people like you provide. Rescue homes are overwhelmed with dogs and its really irresponsible to add to it. I hope you have homes for all your puppies who are very cute but you have no idea what they are going to look like when they are grown up. Please get your dog spayed and dont add to the growing population in dog homes.

yes well said i like it in here straight to the point which i am,i have a norfolk terrier who i take to work with me but before i got her 8 years ago now i asked my boss if i could bring her to work as i work nights he said yes then i went to battersea dogs home and found her she has been coming to work with me for the last 8 years now where is this going well ....talking about these strange breeds a girl (woman) shes 22 has started bringing her puppie to work its a staffi x husky the poor thing is a nervouse wreck it has chewed up so much stuff and peed all over office and when she doesnt bring it to work its left at home in a cage so i told her she shouldnt own a dog as she has little knowledge and lives in a flat aswell some of the men at work said i was to harsh but i dont think its fair on the dog its also chewed its tail red raw so i agree there are to many strange breeds and mongrels and pedigrees you only have to look on gumtree shame shame shame

CAYLA

Visit site
Ok, this forum needs to be change to ALL ABOUT BACKSTREET BREEDING, is this a joke or is this place full of trolls these days:confused:
Im still wondering what the hell folk or breeding from random mishmash dogs, obs the money and because the bitch has seasons and a vulva (yes I know that) but is there another reason?.
Another x breed that will know doubt fall into unwitting hands (please tell me these pups) are coming back to you when they are no longer CUTE.:rolleyes:
All pups are cute (this whole pups are cute stuff is wearing thin) a rotti x daxi would look cute up until it began to resemble a friggin teryodactyle x bison (sp):rolleyes: and started displaying the behaviour of a wild coyote:rolleyes: with the hips of elvis (dear christ give me strength):confused:

Last edited:

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Cassie I used to have a Battersea dogs home dog and like yours she used to come to work with me and sit under my desk all day. We always guessed she was a Beagle X Manchester Terrier black & tan(just my colour) and she was found tied up in a car park on Boxing day.

cassie summers

Visit site
Cassie I used to have a Battersea dogs home dog and like yours she used to come to work with me and sit under my desk all day. We always guessed she was a Beagle X Manchester Terrier black & tan(just my colour) and she was found tied up in a car park on Boxing day.

they wouldnt let me have her untill my boss emailed her to say i could bring her to work she was originally called gypsey as thats where they thought she had come from but i changed her name as we have some "gypseys"down our lane and couldnt quite see me shouting "gypsey" if she went down the lane lol

CAYLA

Visit site
Cayla Im so glad you took the diplomatic stance as I thought I was a tad harsh and abrupt.:D

You know what DG, I really don't mind breeding of the responsible kind, but well this really is going to far imo, it seems today has brought in a flood of trolls, or the aad is turning into a version of pre loved/gum tree:rolleyes:

littlemisslauren

Visit site
You know what DG, I really don't mind breeding of the responsible kind, but well this really is going to far imo, it seems today has brought in a flood of trolls, or the aad is turning into a version of pre loved/gum tree:rolleyes:

OIII! stop ignoring my ramble of a PM. Or I will start posting links to yorky poos or something similar.:rolleyes:

CAYLA

Visit site
OIII! stop ignoring my ramble of a PM. Or I will start posting links to yorky poos or something similar.:rolleyes:

I answered, I said yes we do have an entire Lhasa apso rescue (he will be done on monday mind), if you wanna use it on betsy, be quick!. I atleast want a pup, and no im not paying for it either:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Unfortunately it just seems endemic(is that the right word) in todays society, even people with brains dont seem to give it a second thought. Things have got to change, I know most of us on here are well aware of the problem but its getting the message out to the wider public. Perhaps all the big dog charities could do a huge publicity spread on this and perhaps vets could play a part as well.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
LOL Dg, Cayla is always so soft and fluffy with her answers isn't she. Love the description of the rotti x dachs.:p
As someone who has already stated that I will hopefully be breeding from my bitch next year I am always a tad cautious about being criticial of other people, but there do seem to be a lot of cross bred litters on HHO at the moment. In all fairness to the OP she hasn't given the pups a stupid "breed" name, and we don't know the mating wasn't accidental, and the pups are cute !

fruity

Visit site
Just to let you all know,these arn't 'special' cross breeds with a high price tag,they were bred FOR people, 3 are family homes which have been waiting for a puppy each,1 is for me and 1 is going to working a home. They are not being 'advertised' on here,yes I am in a lucky position that if for any reason they can't keep them I have a contract stating they come back to me,these weren't bred for the sake of breeding,3 pups had definate homes and 2 were homed before the pups were 21 days old (even if they hadn't of they wouldn't of gone anywhere) all pups are going within a 6 mile radius of my home. 1 to a close friend,1 to a behaviourist/ trainer (3 pups are attending her classes) 1 is going to a farm and 1 I'm keeping for myself. I work at a vets,pups and mum have had 5 star treatment and none of these puppies will be going to rescues,I know each one of the homes.

Vizslak

Visit site
Were the parents health tested?
I'm glad they have homes to go to and you will take back for rehoming if neccessary.

s4sugar

Visit site
I have recently refused a vet a kitten - wanted to breed but hadn't a clue. In fact the home offered sounded so dodgy I put a heads up around fellow breeders.

I can't understand any vet practice sanctioning the deliberate breeding of an aged mongrel bitch where the owner clearly has not done any research.

I say mongrel because that is not a Manchester terrier x PRT. Her parents were probably long legged black & tan terrier mixes. I have known many people erroneously refer to these as Manchester terriers.

BTW OP, does PLL, vWD & PL mean anything?