Sorry people...another how much?!

seabiscuit

Visit site
L reg Renault master 2- horse horsebox, 3.5 ton, 105,000 miles, Coachbuilt 4 years ago by Ian McNeils.
New MOT and Tax till April. takes 2x16.2 hand horses in comfort, backwards facing
Tack/changing area, lights in horse area, low easy load side ramp.
Can be driven by a teenager on a car licence. Low insurance costs.

Looking at adverts of similair boxes prices seem to range from £6000 to £15,000 !
confused.gif

horsebox1.jpg

horsebox2.jpg

seabiscuit

Visit site
yes-prices ranging from £6k to £15k ! then there is one which is P reg with 100,000 miles going for £25 k somewhere else? Some prices are so bizarre!

juliehannah58

Visit site
Yeah I'd say about £10,000. I paid that for mine 6 months ago although mine is an R reg, but they hold their value and it seems like you can charge what you like! They are so in demand I'm sure you won't have to struggle to sell it
smile.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
I really like that, if you want to sell it free to a good home you know where i am
grin.gif

Seriously though i agree that you could probably sell it for more or less what you like as they are in so much demand now the licenses have changed.

seabiscuit

Visit site
Thank you everyone!! I wasnt sure about the price because it is quite old with a high mileage. JH58 I am relieved to hear that they hold their value ok !