Southern England Unaff Dressage Championship 23/24th June 2007

Sal_E

Visit site
I seem to have managed to qualify for something again (DOH!) - I can't see my pals letting me whimp out from going a 2nd year running! I'm a bit confused though as the form is different from last year & it's chopped off the bit at the bottom which says where to send the form back to (could probably call the comp centre where I qualified I guess...)

Anyway, the thing I qualified for last year was the 'South Eastern Region Unaff Dssg Champ' at Hickstead - is this the same thing? I'm guessing not - I'm not sure if this thing is at Hickstead or Oldencraig. What's the difference? Just different organisers?

I know very little about qualifiers/championships as I try very hard to avoid them like the plague!!!

JLav

Visit site
There are two different unaff champs. one is the Southern Engand unaff champs which is at Oldencraig on the 23rd/24th June and the other is the South East unaff champs at Hickstead on the 2nd/3rd June.

I have an Oldencraig schedule on which it states that anyone placed 1st to 3rd in their series qualifies for both.

Where did you qualify Sal_E?

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Oh can’t answer your question, but I’m so going to come and watch you!
grin.gif

Was that at Cobham? We are lessoning on Saturday, have you got any lessons booked?

Ferdinase514

Visit site
I qualified for this at Novice last year (but didn't go
frown.gif
)

If is the UK riders one then Is at Oldencraig.

Can you phone the centre where you qualfied and ask them for another form? was it Cobham Manor per chance?

Sal_E

Visit site
Yes - qualified at Cobham this time! (& Blue Barn last time). My BIG problem with champs is the 'no caller' rule - I've always avoided it because when nerves get the better of me I am TOTALLY incapable of remembering a dressage test, however well I've learnt it!!!

Hi Jo - had a fab lesson tonight actually - back to every Thursday again now, yey!