Spanish horses in the Uk

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
Does anyone have any links to sites for any Spanish horses for sale in the UK or breeders of. I've googled the obvious but not getting a huge amount of useful info (only one good site and they never update it
mad.gif
). Not after a specific breed so any info would be gratefully received!

Thanks!

Petrie

Visit site
There's a spanish horse stud at a place called Holdenby in Northamptonshire. I think the chap is called Peter Greenway, or Daniel Greenway maybe. Might come up on google.

minkymoo

Visit site
I went for an 'Introduction to the Spanish Horse' day at North Farm and could not praise them enough. Sheila and her staff are lovely and make you feel incredibly welcome even if you are not buying. She is very knowledgeable and approachable.

I would highly recommend her!

ISHmad

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
There's a spanish horse stud at a place called Holdenby in Northamptonshire. I think the chap is called Peter Greenway, or Daniel Greenway maybe. Might come up on google.

[/ QUOTE ]

His name is Peter Maddison-Greenwell and his other half is called Danielle. They have absolutely STUNNING horses there, and are also closely associated with a stud in Cornwall too. Well worth a call.

vieshot

Visit site
Cheapest bet is to go over there for the day and pick one up for peanuts, just have to pay quite a bit to travel it back here but it beats paying £6000 for one from one of the importers yards.

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
That's how this has all started! My Aunty has a holiday place out there and rides at the local livery stables and is now hooked on Spanish types (her last horse was a Shire x so bit of a change....). I suspect she will end up looking into importing if she can't find what she wants in the UK.