Spanish riding school at the NEC?

madgirl

Visit site
Anyone else going i got tickets for two other forum members birthdays and wondered if anyone was going or knew what it was like?
confused.gif
grin.gif

RLF

Visit site
yep got my tickets today, so excited, never been before. so don't know what its like saw a clip on telly though and it looks fantastic. what day you going on?

Zebedee

Visit site
To those of you going for the first time be warned. It is the most incredible equestrian performance you will ever bear witness to. The time will fly by, & at the end you will not believe that it's already over.
I've been lucky enough to see them three times, & I took in a lot more of the performance on the subsquent two shows than I did the first!
Enjoy, & prepare to be astounded!

PS. Madgirl, What lovely birthday gifts!

RLF

Visit site
do they sell DVD's afterwards, if it that superb i'm gonna wanna watch it again and again.
Im going on Saturday too
grin.gif

debonhorse

Visit site
yep I am going on the sat too. I went to see them for my 40th b.day 3 years ago (the american version tho I think!!)in Plymouth.
When I was about 10 I wrote to Jim'll Fix It (remember that programme) to see the Lippizanners but he didnt answer me. (I was gutted) so for a massive b.day surprise, my ot drove me to the door of the show(2 hours of me questioning where we were going!!!!!) and gave me 2 tickets (my daughter was with me) as a huge surprise. I swear I cried all the way through I was so emotional, a lifelong ambition come true!!! I bought the DVD and my hubby loved it, wishing he had come with me. Well, It is our anniversry the same week as the NEC show, so guess what surprise I have got for him.....I cant wait. BTW I will be the one with the red rose carrying the daily mail under my arm LOL. Hope we all have a good night.

metalmare

Visit site
Yes - I'm going on the Saturday and can't wait. i want to pick up a DVD too as you don't seem to be able to get them in mainstream shops like HMV - it's racing or nothing.

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
do they sell DVD's afterwards, if it that superb i'm gonna wanna watch it again and again.
Im going on Saturday too
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! poor B is gonna have a headache if she has to do some of those moves lol although i am sure she has perfected a few of them over the years lol

Have fun
smile.gif

RLF

Visit site
I wrote to jim'll fix it too, he never replied to me either, , i asked to swim with dolphins, but i think somebody had already done that on the show.

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He he, she certainly has, flying kicks are her specialality especially when dog is chasing her.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She also perfected those out hunting
crazy.gif
normally whilst waiting to go through gateways lol

Have a lovely time, and we want pics
grin.gif