SPARKLET

Sparklet

Visit site
Vet visited last Thursday and said he was really unhappy with the progress of her eye and had wanted to see some improvement. He doubled her medication and said he would visit again on Monday and if that had not done the job she was to go to hospital.

I had a bloody awful day on Monday - my daughters ex boyfriend had thrown paint-stripper over her new car so we had a lot of police activity going on and in among all of this I had to go and meet the vet at the stables.

It was the single bit of good news because he was delighted with the improvement. Even I can see that her eye is starting to clear. It is a long slow process and I suspect she will still be holed up in her dark stable for a week or two yet but we do get her out after dark for a run round on the lunge and she seems to quite like it in there now.

I rang the vet this morning to give him an update and he is to visit again on Monday so she is getting the best care. My insurance company will be delighted that she has been so well looked after when they get the invoice
grin.gif

I think if nothing else come of this I suspect everyone at my yard will be chanting my mantra 'YOU CAN'T MESS WITH EYES' in the future.

Thanks for your concern Amymay and I am grateful for the push into the dark stable - it has worked really well (its bigger than her old one) and she hasnt been nearly as upset as I thought she would be.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am grateful for the push into the dark stable - it has worked really well (its bigger than her old one) and she hasnt been nearly as upset as I thought she would be.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is amazing isn't it how they settle so well to things that we think will cause major concern.

Glad to hear that there is a glimour of improvement. Do keep us posted.