Speedy update

RunToEarth

Visit site
Went on a hack tonight with coloured one and took sister on cob and guess who we bumped into?
SP_A6622.jpg

SP_A6623.jpg

Clipped out AND behaving, I almost fell off my hoss when I saw them.
They have been hunting with the Barlow, showjumping at 1m and showing
shocked.gif
I am soooooooooooooo happy my little chap is in a competitive, loving home
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:D
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
Erm well Julie Firth bought him, and its her niece that is riding him. Cant remember if it is her niece that is called Gabby or her daughter
blush.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
Well I didnt think that it was Gab, I watched him jumping last week and the girl looked a little older, and thinking on, I dont think Gabby would be on the lead rein, so maybe it wasnt. But ill tell you what, Speedy has finally met his match with Gabs once more (after me outgrowing him) she is riding him like a star. He threw in a real dirty stop with her up at crabtree, she stuck on, gave him a smack and made him do it, really hoping they get on well
smile.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
shes an amazing rider but she couldnt not be with Julie as auntie!!! she taught me how to stay on Ebi as a youngster!!! Amazing rider is Julie.
Was it a girl or boy on the lead rein?
Just thinking it might be Gabbys brother or sister but cant remember how old they are??

RunToEarth

Visit site
Girl, quite cheery and rather sure of herself! Yes Julie is my mum's cousin, I love watching her ride xc because she really does make them go
smile.gif